Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips

nice

lindsay lohan.... fucking awesome

Taco-Man Halloween Taco-Man Halloween

Yay homestar!

This was great... especially homestar :)

Project Bob - 1 Project Bob - 1

and you know what about anarchy?

So what is so bad about being an anarchist huh? I think its these government obsessed freaks that are sending our country to hell. I'm not an anarchist myself but i understand what its about. Why don't you Educate yourself a little bit before making such a political statement.

Obsidian Choas Ep. 1 Obsidian Choas Ep. 1

Where to begin...

first of all. How is obsidian relevant to the plot AT ALL. Second you spelled Chaos wrong in the title. and why was he using technology is he was against it? Another thing... HOW MANY TIMES am i going to hear that damned Final Fantasy 8 song on Newgrounds!!! Other than the plot not making sense it was a good animation. But... find a script writer or something!

BlueFllamez responds:

.....Shut up bitch. Go strap on a tampon before things get messy.

Mad World 2 Mad World 2

mleh

at first it seemed like a rip off of madness... then it gotserious... i can tell it was inspired by it though. Good job.

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

AWESOME!!!!!!

DUDE! That was the most RANDOM THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! Congrats on front page! wooo ~Tilde

strawberry clock strawberry clock

:0)

Dude, i am definitely a clock fan, all these assholes who dont know about the clocks and say this is stupid can all go choke on a lego block :)

Wacky Paintballing Wacky Paintballing

Okay that guy is a moron.

First of all, YES they do make realistic looking paintball guns, second of all dont be a prick. I Thought it was awesome. Besides i dont see YOU making flash movies that make front page.

Vegeta's DBGT Story pt. 2 Vegeta's DBGT Story pt. 2

beh, that sucks

that was horrible. I'm sorry but it was horrible. Oh and to the guy who says "I heard that somewhere on newgrounds before" Its the friggin rave song from Blade... its not stolen.

Stairway To Heaven Stairway To Heaven

That moron who said this had no point is a moron. He needs to listen to the lyrics while he watches, maybe grasp the concept of good music too, You rock!